Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yay for shots and safety

Here are updates from shots.  We've had 2 shot clinics so far and one more to go.  My first clinic I got 2 shots.  The second clinic, I got 2 more shots and a TB test (so far, results look negative).  Pain hasn't been an issue until I had a new type of shot most recently.  Now I have a sore arm.

For the kids, face painting was a big hit.

 Secondly, we got cool band-aids!

We've been hard at work in class all week.  A lot of us use our computers to take notes, as can be seen by all the power strips scattered across the classroom:

Every week we have a new main topic.  This past week we talked about cousins that are in troubled areas of the world and how we know that their trouble is actually a good thing because it means that a difference is being made.  This coming week is training for trouble and how to be wise in our words.  Please remember this time as it is very important and informative, but it makes a lot of people stressed.